Microblading for Men. Yes! Men can have it too!
There is a common misconception that Microblading is just for girls. I am often asked… is Microblading for men as well? And I always answer with an emphatic… “hell yes!”
Take a look around you… the metrosexual man is very much alive and well in 2020 and demand for male grooming products and treatments has boomed in the past 20 years.
The stigma associated with male grooming now seems to be a thing of the past and with more and more men looking for ways to make themselves look and feel better, microblading for men is set to become the next big thing in male grooming.
Microblading for men tends to be less about creating clean precise brows that are symmetrical and more about enhancing full, masculine features. Microblading for men can be used to fill gaps in sparse eyebrows, cover scars or even replace what has been lost through Alopecia and hair loss.
How does Microblading for men work?
1. After a thorough consultation and patch test, you will be invited to attend your appointment for microblading.
2. Before we begin your treatment a numbing cream will be applied to make the treatment as comfortable as possible.
3. A pre treatment template will be drawn onto the eyebrows to show you the shape of the red result.
4. Fine hair like lines will be tattooed into the brow adding density and volume where required to perfect your shape and volume.
5. Finally, you will be sent home with an aftercare regime to follow before being invited back for a perfecting treatment approximately 6 weeks late.
What do you need to do after your Microblading for men treatment?
After your microblading treatment, you will need to follow a regime of aftercare to ensure you get the best possible results. For the most part this will involve keeping the area cleananad dry for a week plus applying a thin layer of Microbalm to support the skin whilst it heals. This balm is amazing for all cuts and grazes as well as tattoos to keep the are hydrated, happy and healthy.
- MicroBalm is a cruelty free, organic product.
- MicroBalm speeds up healing times, protects the skin and supports the skin’s natural healing process.
- MicroBalm is free from lanolin, petroleum, beeswax and other synthetic ingredients which are down to slow the healing process and affect retention.
- MicroBalm is a specially tailored wound care product that promotes faster healing with ingredients suck as arnica, calendula, propolis, lavender, chamomile, carrot and cannabis oil.