Terms & Conditions
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Receipt of a booking deposit is verification that full information has been provided regarding my terms and conditions.
- All prices are inclusive of VAT.
- Prices are correct at time of going to press. Prices are subject to change without written notice and dependant on location of appointment.
- Please note consultations are paid in full at the time of booking and are non refundable unless cancelled with at least 48 hours notice.
- A booking fee for each new procedure will be required to secure an appointment.
- Booking fees are non refundable.
- For some services, full payment will be required upon booking.
- Refunds will only be given if 48 hours cancellation notice is provided and are subject to our terms and conditions.
- Appointments not attended (wasted) or cancelled with less than the required notice will result in the loss of any deposit/monies paid.
- In the event I am unable to perform a treatment due to incorrect/insufficient information being provided to compensate me for any time wasted, I reserve the right to withhold any deposits paid. Please ensure you give correct and honest information when prompted.
- In the event I am unable to perform a treatment due to late arrival, I reserve the right to charge a £50 wasted appointment fee.
- I retain the right to refuse service/further services to those who refuse to pay any wasted appointment or cancellation fees.
- Please note that cancelled appointments will only be recognised with written confirmation via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, via the contact form on this website or by calling on 07736 428509, you may leave a voicemail or send a text message. Messages sent via social media sites including but not limited to, Facebook, What’sApp or Instagram are not considered appropriate ways of cancelling appointments as they are not always checked regularly.
- Booking deposits received are verification that full information has been provided regarding our terms and conditions, in the event of any cancellation.
- Payments may be made by cash or card on the day or via the online booking system prior to the appointment.
- A patch test must be carried out at least 48 hours prior to your appointment. I strongly advise that this is done at an in person consultation however, a patch test and forms can be posted to you in the event you cannot attend a consultation in person due to distance.
- It is your responsibility to ensure you are a suitable candidate for Permanent Makeup before booking and securing an appointment for a treatment.
- New procedures include a complimentary retouch procedure which must be taken within 4-12 weeks of the original appointment unless otherwise stated. (This does not apply to payment plans, special offers or discounted treatments.) Any appointment made after this time is chargeable. If additional retouches are required, these are charged at a discounted rate and must be booked no sooner than 4 weeks of the last appointment and attended no more than 12 weeks from the last appointment.
- If you have paid discounted price please check whether or not this price includes a retouch.
- Colour boost procedures are for 1 appointment only unless otherwise stated. Additional appointments will be chargeable.
- Minors are not permitted on the premises due to insurance reasons. There are no child care facilities at any of the locations. Please do not bring children to any of your appointments. The clinic is not a safe environment for children. Please arrange adequate child care before committing to an appointment as last minute cancellations will incur a cancellation fee of £50.
- I am unable to perform any enhancements on minors. The minimum age for a treatment is 18.
- I am committed to providing only the highest quality treatment and therefore only the client (you) and technician (me) will be permitted to be in the treatment room during the procedure. Please do not bring anyone with you to your appointments without prior permission.
POLICY & PROCEDURE
1. Our Aim
Sara Duane is committed to providing a quality service and working in an open and accountable way that builds trust and respect. One of the ways in which we can continue to improve our service is by listening and responding to the views of our clients and in particular by responding positively to complaints, and by rectifying mistakes.
Therefore we aim to ensure that:
- making a compliment or complaint is as easy as possible
- we welcome compliments, feedback and suggestions
- we treat a complaint as a clear expression of dissatisfaction with our service which calls for an immediate response
- we deal with it promptly, politely and, when appropriate, confidentially
- we respond in the right way – for example, with an explanation, or an apology where we have got things wrong, or information on any action taken etc.
- we learn from complaints, use them to improve our service, and review annually our complaints policy and procedures
We recognise that many concerns will be raised informally, and dealt with quickly.
- Our aims are to:
resolve informal concerns quickly
- keep matters low-key
- enable mediation between the complainant and the individual to whom the complaint has been referred
This policy ensures that we welcome compliments and provide guidelines for dealing with complaints from members of the public about our services, facilities, staff and volunteers.
A compliment is an expression of satisfaction about the standard of service we provide.
A complaint is defined as any expression of dissatisfaction, however, it is expressed. This would include complaints expressed face to face, via a phone call, in writing, via email or any other method. All staff should have sufficient knowledge to be able to identify an “expression of dissatisfaction” even when the word “complain” or “complaint” is not used.
We are always glad to hear from people who are satisfied with the services we offer. All compliments are recorded, acknowledged, and a copy is sent to the relevant individuals to provide feedback to the staff or service.
The formal complaints procedure is intended to ensure that all complaints are handled fairly, consistently and wherever possible resolved to the complainant’s satisfaction.
Sara Duane’s responsibility will be to:
- acknowledge the formal complaint in writing;
- respond within a 7 days;
- deal reasonably and sensitively with the complaint; and
take action where appropriate.
A complainant’s responsibility is to:
- bring their complaint, in writing, to Sara Duane’s attention normally within 8 weeks of the issue arising;
- raise concerns promptly and directly with Sara Duane;
- explain the problem as clearly and as fully as possible, including any action taken to date;
- allow Sara Duane a reasonable time to deal with the matter, and
- recognise that some circumstances may be beyond Sara Duane’s control
Except in exceptional circumstances, every attempt will be made to ensure that both the complainant and Sara Duane maintain confidentiality. However the circumstances giving rise to the complaint may be such that it may not be possible to maintain confidentiality (with each complaint judged on its own facts). Should this be the case, the situation will be explained to the complainant.
7. Complaints Procedure
Written records must be made by Sara Duane at each stage of the procedure.
In the first instance, Sara Duane must establish the seriousness of the complaint. An informal approach is appropriate when it can be achieved. But if concerns cannot be satisfactorily resolved informally, then the formal complaints procedure should be followed.
If the complaint cannot be resolved informally, the complainant should be advised that a formal complaint may be made and the following procedure should be explained to them.
A formal complaint can be made either verbally or in writing. If in writing the attached form should be used. If verbally, a statement should be taken by Sara Duane.
Sara Duane depending on the nature of the complaint, must acknowledge the complaint in writing within 7 days of receiving it.
Sara Duane will investigate the complaint. Any conclusions reached should be documented on the Complaints Form.
The person making the complaint will receive a response based on the investigation within 4 weeks of the complaint being received. If this is not possible then a letter must be sent explaining why.
If the complainant is not satisfied with the above decision then they will be invited to resubmit their complaint with further supporting evidence. If the complainant cannot provide further evidence then this will conclude the matter.
If further evidence is submitted, then Sara Duane will re -examine the complaint and may wish to carry out further interviews and examine any further evidence. They will respond within 4 weeks in writing. This decision will be final.
POLICY & PROCEDURE
Sara Duane aims to provide a first class service to our students and will answer promptly any questions about the services and products we provide. Where the person leaves voicemail messages we aim to respond within 1 working day. Where the person sends an email we aim to respond within 3 working days.
Sara Duane will monitor the phone and email system to ensure that these customer service aims are met in full.
EQUALITY & DIVERSITY
POLICY & PROCEDURE
Sara Duane is committed to developing, maintaining and supporting a comprehensive policy which provides equality of opportunity and freedom from discrimination on the grounds of race, colour, sexual orientation, age, disability or special needs.
The aim is to promote fair and equal treatment for all clients, trainees, employees, irrespective of race, colour, sexual orientation, nationality, ethnic origin, religion, political belief, disability, age, gender or marital status.
It is our aim to make sure that no potential employee, exiting employee or trainees will be discriminated against. All employees and trainees are expected to familiarise themselves with the policy and abide by the principles of the Equal Opportunities Commission and The Commission for Race Equality Not tolerate discrimination on the grounds of race, colour, sexual orientation, nationality, ethnic origin, religion, political belief, disability, age, gender or marital status or membership / non membership of a trade union.
- Expect all employees and candidates to abide by the general principle.
- Promote, employ and treat candidates fairly and on their ability and suitability.
- Challenge any form of discrimination encountered.
- Encourage trainees to raise any concerns with their trainer.
- Will deal with any breach of this policy through normal disciplinary procedures.
Any client, employee or trainee who believes that they are subject to discrimination by either the organisation or a colleague has the right to have their claims investigated.
POLICY & PROCEDURE
The Sara Duane Web Site (the “Site”) is an online information service provided by Sara Duane (“www.saraduane.com”), subject to your compliance with the terms and conditions set forth below.
Please read this document carefully before accessing or using the site. By accessing or using the site, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set forth below. If you do not wish to be bound by these terms and conditions, you may not access or use the site. Sara Duane may modify this agreement at any time, and such modifications shall be effective immediately upon posting of the modified agreement on the site. You agree to review the agreement periodically to be aware of such modifications and your continued access or use of the site shall be deemed your conclusive acceptance of the modified agreement.
The entire contents of the Site are protected by international copyright and trademark laws. The owner of the copyrights and trademarks are Sara Duane. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, or distribute, in any manner, the material on the site, including text, graphics, code and/or software. You may print and download portions of material from the different areas of the Site solely for your own non-commercial use provided that you agree not to change or delete any copyright or proprietary notices from the materials.
You agree to grant to Sara Duane a non-exclusive, royalty-free, worldwide, perpetual license, with the right to sub-license, to reproduce, distribute, transmit, create derivative works of, publicly display and publicly perform any materials and other information (including, without limitation, ideas contained therein for new or improved products and services) you submit to any public areas of the Site (such as forums, comments and blog posts) or by e-mail to Sara Duane by all means and in any media now known or hereafter developed.
You also grant to Sara Duane the right to use your name in connection with the submitted materials and other information as well as in connection with all advertising, marketing and promotional material related thereto. You agree that you shall have no recourse against Sara Duane for any alleged or actual infringement or misappropriation of any proprietary right in your communications to Sara Duane.
Publications, products, content or services referenced herein or on the Site are the exclusive trademarks or service marks of Sara Duane. Other product and company names mentioned in the Site may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
Use of the Site
You understand that, except for information, products or services are clearly identified as being supplied by Sara Duane. Sara Duane does not operate, control or endorse any information, products or services through third parties on the Internet in any way. You also understand that Sara Duane cannot and does not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading through the Site will be free of infection or viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other code that manifest contaminating or destructive properties. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to the Site for the reconstruction of any lost data. You assume total responsibility and risk for your use of the site and the internet.
Limitation of Liability
Sara Duane makes no representations whatsoever about any other web site which you may access through this one or which may link to this Site. When you access a non Sara Duane web site, please understand that it is independent from Sara Duane, and that Sara Duane has no control over the content on that web site. In addition, a link to a Sara Duane web site does not mean that Sara Duane endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content, or the use, of such web site.
Sara Duane has no responsibility for the content of external websites.
POLICY & PROCEDURE
Sara Duane is a reputable company with an innovative range of products and services. From time to time we seek out individuals and businesses that may be interested in our products and services through email. These email campaigns are always targeted, purposeful and never random.
We adhere closely to the appropriate conditions of GDPR and only address email marketing campaigns to businesses and/or organisations that are listed as such in business directories and/or can be found through a Google search or have opted in to our email marketing.
The regulations stipulate that we should state clearly who we are and give a clear and easy facility to unsubscribe. We stick rigidly to these regulations and any marketing mailing sent is specifically compared against a master unsubscribe list to ensure that none of our mailings ever reach an email address which has previously been unsubscribed. Unsubscribing from our mailing lists is made very easily by a single click on any mail-shot from us.
We have never bought or acquired a mailing list from any other source and only ever send marketing mails to our own database of existing customers, organisations and businesses whose contact details can be found on the internet or have been provided to us directly.
We do not share, sell or distribute our databases to any other companies and we will never do so.
We are an ethical company who are always pleased to take on comments and feedback and improve our processes, standards and customer service wherever possible. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you are unhappy with our email marketing and/or would like to raise an issue with us. You can be assured that your email will receive personal attention and receive a personal reply.
When emailing Sara Duane for any reason you are agreeing that we can use your email address to send you information about the products and services we provide. If there are email addresses you specifically would like us to add to our unsubscribe list, independent of any mail campaign, please send your email address to email@example.com with the subject as UNSUBSCRIBE and we will remove your email address from our mailing list. The list will then be updated and your address will never receive an unsolicited email from us again. If you would prefer to speak to an individual to address any concerns and/or have email addresses added to our exclusion list please do not hesitate to call us on 07736428509.