Aftercare for Microblading & Permanent Makeup
If you’ve read any of my past blog posts on aftercare for microblading and permanent makeup, attended an appointment or been trained by me, you may know that my quest for an aftercare product that does more good than harm has been a long and arduous journey.
Most products that have been used in the past as aftercare for microblading, permanent makeup and tattoos can cause more harm than good due to containing cheap ingredients such as petroleum jelly and lanolin.
These ingredients have no benefit to healing and have an occlusive nature, so can trap bacteria underneath leading to infection as well as being known to slow healing and affect colour retention.
For this reason, I have always chosen to recommend “dry healing”, a method for aftercare for microblading and permanent makeup which involves keeping the area clean and dry from water and product at all times during the healing process.
Now, I am pleased to say that I have discovered a product that is not only completely natural and cruelty free, but actually supports the natural healing process and improves healing time and retention plus it feels divine.
Introducing Membrane Micro Balm! The ultimate in aftercare for Microblading & Permanent Makeup and even tattoos!
Membrane Microbalm is a salve that can be used not only as aftercare for microblading and permanent makeup, but also before to hydrate and prepare the skin and create the best possible canvas for microblading and permanent makeup treatments.
A 100% natural formula, Membrane MicroBalm not only moisturises and nourishes the skin, it also maintains the skin’s nutrients whilst adding the benefits of specially selectednatural ingredients such as herbs and oils which support the skin’s natural healing abilities during the aftercare for microblading and permanent makeup treatments.
MicroBalm creates a non-occlusive breathable barrier which protects the treated area from bacteria which can lead to infection as well as feeding the skin with ingredients that are hand picked for their anti bacterial, anti inflammatory and moisturising properties.
Why have I chosen Membrane MicroBalm for your aftercare for Microblading & Permanent Makeup?
- MicroBalm is a cruelty free, organic product.
- MicroBalm speeds up healing times, protects the skin and supports the skin’s natural healing process.
- MicroBalm is free from lanolin, petroleum, beeswax and other synthetic ingredients which are down to slow the healing process and affect retention.
- MicroBalm is a specially tailored wound care product that promotes faster healing with ingredients suck as arnica, calendula, propolis, lavender, chamomile, carrot and cannabis oil.
How to apply Membrane MicroBalm for your aftercare for Microblading & Permanent Makeup?.
- Wait 6 hours, then apply a thin layer of MicroBalm to the area using a cotton bud.
- Repeat 2-3 times per day for 7 days or as needed to create a moisturising, breathable barrier.
- MicroBalm may be used for a variety of skin conditions as relief and to promote healthy skin healing.
INGREDIENTS: CANNABIS SATIVA (HEMP SEED OIL) , CERA ALBA, CALENDULA OFFICINALIS FLOWER EXTRACT, LAVANDULA ANGUSTIFOLIA (LAVENDER), PLANTAGO LANCEOLATA (PLANTAIN), TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, PROPOLIS, ARNICA MONTANA FLOWER EXTRACT, DAUCUS CAROTASATIVA (CARROT), CHAMOMILLA RECUTITA FLOWER EXTRACT.